ZTBL Jobs 2022 Latest Opportunities

Zarai Taraqkiyati Bank Limited (ZTBL) is a bank of Pakistan. A bank is an organized financial institution for conducting financial transactions quickly and efficiently. It acts as the safe keeper of the money and credits of its customers. The bank is registered as a public limited liability company and is listed on the Karachi and Islamabad Stock Exchange. Every Pakistani is eligible for ZTBL Jobs.

ZTBL Jobs

Zarai Taraqkiyati Bank Limited Pakistan is a mid-tier commercial bank incorporated in Pakistan in the year 1984. It is a subsidiary of the National Bank of Pakistan and offers a range of consumer finance and commercial banking products and services. The bank was initially owned 100% by the Government of Pakistan. In the year 1996, the Government of Pakistan divested 14.58% of its stakes in ZTBL to the public. In the year 2000, the Government of Pakistan divested the remaining 85.42% of its stakes in ZTBL.

Also, Read PSO Jobs 2022 Latest Opportunities

Quick Summary

  • Organization Name: Zarai Tarakiyati Bank Limited
  • Employment Type: Full Time
  • Location: Pakistan
  • Education: Matric and Onwards

Concerning ZTBL

Zarai Taraqkiyati Bank Limited (ZTBL) is the leading integrated financial services institution in the country. It has got over 2500 branches across the country. ZTBL has got its headquarter located in Karachi, Pakistan. Its current name is Zarai Taraqkiyati Bank Limited Pakistan.

Zarai Taraqilla Bank Limited is one of the leading commercial banks in Pakistan. It is one of the good banks which has a good name in the world. The main aim of this institution is to provide financial support to the businesses and help them in growing. It offers different types of financial services like Nri Account, Business Current Account, Home Loan, Car Loan, Personal Loan, etc.

The Bank is offering services in financing and financing against shares and other receivables of closely related and allied industries and activities. The Bank is also offering services in financing and financing against shares and other receivables of closely related and allied industries and activities.

Current Vacancies List

  • Branch Manager
  • Relationship Manager
  • Marketing Officer
  • Security Guard
  • Naib Qasid

Advantages

The successful candidates will get a lot of benefits from the government through the organization. The government will give them a salary every month with many allowances. Their salaries and allowance will be increasing by a specific percentage every year. Rent allowance is also included in the advantages. After retirement, they will get a pension which will be equal to basic pay.

Ztbl Jobs
Zarai Taraqkiyati Bank Jobs

Eligibility Criteria

The Candidates should not exceed the limit of age. All applicants will need to have certificates of basic education from a verified institution of the country. These conditions are for all people they will not give favor to anyone because they want to have the right people for the right job.

How To Apply?

Visit the official website to apply.

Official Website

Conclusive Comments

These posts are for all the youngsters of Pakistan. Remember every day is not Sunday. Few Opportunities came in a life of a common man to get a government job. These vacancies come once a year so everyone should submit an application for the post which they like and then give services for the nation.